Monday, September 7, 2026

Hello Parents and Students!

My name is Kevin Carey and I will be teaching French Immersion, Core French and Religion in Grade 8, to the classes listed in the column to the left (you will soon be able to click on your child's class and subject for updates and information). Thank you all for a great first week of school! I am new to All Saints High School and the students and staff have made me feel welcome in the school community. I will be using Google Classroom to post class content and assignments for your children, but wanted to let you know that no homework has been assigned so far. I don't think I will be assigning homework this coming week either, as we will still be focusing on activities to help the students and me get to know each other, learn each other's names and go over classroom routines and expectations. I hope to see you on Meet the Teacher night, Thursday, September 10, from 4:00 to 6:00. Please feel free to call or email me at any time if you have any questions or concerns. I look forward to working with you as a team to help support your children, Monsieur Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment